Monday, August 19, 2013

Wish List

What I would like:

To have a massage job (or two, or three) that supplants my current cabinet job.  For those jobs to be reasonably close to where I live, and feed me emotionally with my massage work as well as cover my food bills.  I want to work with people whom I am comfortable with.  I want an environment that is more relaxing than stressful.  I want good communication between coworkers as well as between workers and the Boss.  To feel like I am actually helping my clients feel better, emotionally as well as physically.

To have enough money to not have to worry Every Single Month about paying my bills.

To have That Guy in my life.

To have Ashiatsu bars up in my massage room.

To have enough regular clients at my home business that I can legitimately feel like it's a business.

To have time and money to invest into making my back yard a comfortable place to visit.

To have friends who live close enough to call up on a whim and go see a movie, or go get a drink, or just hang out and shoot the shit.

To have local friends who like to sit around and shoot the shit with me.

To have friends who are capable of listening to me instead of focusing on themselves.  (Granted, I'm a really good listener and don't always feel comfortable talking about myself, so this is definitely partly on me, not just on my friends.)

To have time to explore new places, to Get Things Done, to expand my horizons.

No comments: